Saturday, July 3, 2010

Are you Out There??

To anybody out there reading this blog, I would LOVE to hear from you!!

Would love you to post your thoughts, observations, questions, reactions, ideas, in the comments section.

You don't even have to create a google account or sign in; you can simply choose to comment as Anonymous, and then, if you want, sign your name at the end of your comment, or don't!

Please let me know if there are any ways I can make this blog more comment-friendly.

It means so much to me to know you're out there!!

Thank you for reading...

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Jocelyn,
    I really enjoy reading the blog- especially the post about the war museum- very poignant. The photos of the English countryside were beautiful. I have so much to look forward to seeing in England. Will give some thought to question about making blog more comment-friendly. For now just wanted to say hi and yes-- I am here and reading with delight!! Happy Be-lated 4th of July! Will you still be in France for Bastille Day? Any chance you will be in the Netherlands next Sunday/World Cup final? Peter's dad picked the Netherlands to win at start and we all laughed about him going for the dark horse... Au revoir, Cirstin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear, I have tried posting before but don't think is works. I am still laughing about the toe-thing. --Evangeline

    ReplyDelete