Friday, June 11, 2010

When Paris Met Colon

Well, today was the first sunny day we have had since arriving in Paris, and I spent it in bed with what I think is a case of mild food poisoning.

Ironically, I think I may have gotten it from the only healthy thing I ate yesterday! Since Steve and I both had the pot au feu for lunch yesterday and he is fine, I have to assume that I got it from the strawberries I ate last night for dinner, of which Steve had none. I washed each strawberry thoroughly and one-at-a-time, but I guess it doesn't take much to make you sick.

As far as food poisoning goes, it has been super mild, and I am just happy that it didn't happen on a big travel day. I was just able to rest and relax and know that we will be in Paris until Wednesday, so there is still plenty of time.

Ah, the joys of travel. Hopefully this is my sickness for the trip out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment